Dr. Peter Chen Researching Video Blogging
Dr. Chen calling for everyone here to fill out his simple private research quesitonaire please and why. My audio is no good. But Peter does most of the talking and it's a time dependent recording. So please excuse my bad audio.
The text of his outreach message to all video bloggers and video podcasters:
The Vlogging survey closes soon. If you are the producer of a videoblog, please take the time to go to our questionaire web page by clicking on this link and complete the survey.
This survey is being undertaken by Dr Peter Chen, of the National Centre for Australian Studies at Monash University (Melbourne, Australia). The objectives of the survey are:
* To attempt to survey a reasonable proportion of people current engaged in podcasting and vlogging around the world
* Determine their motivations for podcasting and vlogging
* Attempt to determine audiences sizes, and
* Examine the approaches currently taken to podcasting and vlogging.
The survey should be undertaken:
* With the awareness that personal information need not be provided, and
* If personal information is provided, it will not be released in any form by the researcher.
We thank you for your participation in this research project.