Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Pt.1Audio.Military Garbed Police Attack Legal Utah Electronica Music Dance Attendees, Friday 8.19.05

FreeTalkLive.com discussion on this attack part one.mp3 I have to put these two mp3 files into separate posts for you to get them all automatically as a subscriber to our feed. Some never come to this website. So that is why the redundancy. It's a mechanics thing. iTunes will only send the first multimedia file in a post to subscribers NOT all in each post. So pardon my extra posts for links already in the first one. I am sure this won't be the last time I have video, audio and yes PDF's for you all about ONE story. All three media types are allowed to be received by iTunes plus enhanced audio Podcasts. But I digress. This audio is compelling from the gang at FreeTalkLive.com. Love you guys! Keep up the great work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home